Talk

Advanced search

Anyone else wear kids trousers / jeans?

(8 Posts)
HalleLouja Wed 07-Jan-15 12:46:03

I bought some lovely Boden kids jeans which has made me think maybe I should buy more kids jeans for myself.

Not sure where else to look though. Any other places that sell kids clothes suitable for short of leg adults?

Mrsap Wed 07-Jan-15 12:52:29

I do. Gap are good too but boden girls trousers and pjs do seem to be the best fit.

HalleLouja Wed 07-Jan-15 13:00:31

Will have a look at Gap. I am really impressed with my Boden jeans. I think I might try their boyfriend ones as well as another pair of skinnies.

I knew there was a bonus of being short.

nocarbsplease Wed 07-Jan-15 13:28:15

Unfortunately not, but there was an article in the Sunday Times magazine this weekend - Gap, H&M and Le Petit Bateau came out well!

HalleLouja Wed 07-Jan-15 20:55:55

Nocarbs was it about kids clothes in general or ones that could fit adults?

Am going to try out Gap. Not sure why I hadn't thought of it before. Though have lost weight in the last year so makes fitting in kids clothes easier.

nocarbsplease Wed 07-Jan-15 21:33:09

It was about one of their fashion editors who realised she could get trousers to actually fit in the kids' section, and look trendy at the same timesmile

HalleLouja Wed 07-Jan-15 21:52:36

grin

HalleLouja Thu 08-Jan-15 16:20:16

This is useful though written by an American. Here.

I did used to buy kids trainers but can't for running as need the bigger size up.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now