Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Help me NOT spend a lot of money

(1 Post)
thaliablogs Tue 06-Jan-15 22:14:17

I have three very fancy events to attend in the next three months, all evening and luckily with three different sets of people. I came across This dress whole browsing tonight and I LOVE it but it is clearly a ludicrous amount of money.

Help me find something lovely? I am a 14 on top, 16 on the hips. Usually a 12/14 but I have gained weight in the last few months as not exercising enough. Dark, short hair, mid tone skin (my foundation is always called 'beige' no matter what manufacturer!). Hourglass figure tending to pear as I get older. Good boobs but need a good bra to support them. Mid 40s. Legs ok, not great. One of the events has a 'gold' theme so I was looking for something with a bit of glitter but it is not essentiaL.

Help? I never go into a shop anymore so not sure where to look. Clothes come from a mixture of cos, LK Bennett, jaeger, boden, and a couple of designer items including one quite 90s bright green long dress from DvF. It won't work for at least one of the events though as it is too full on. Budget not the issue but that dress is beyond it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now