Talk

Advanced search

Help me style cuffed joggers

(14 Posts)
pinkbadger Tue 06-Jan-15 22:09:42

I've bought some charcoal slim fitting cuffed joggers but I'm not totally sure how to style them. I'm 5'10" size 8 and 48. My work place has a 'dress to express' dress code so I could probably wear them for work as well as outside work. Last night I tried them on with a white vest, black jersey blazer and suede court shoes which I think worked.

What else can I try?

WilburIsSomePig Tue 06-Jan-15 22:20:52

Do you have a link? The joggers that i wear are for slobbing out in front of the telly but I'm guessing thats not the kind you mean! grin

frankietwospots Tue 06-Jan-15 22:27:54

Baukjen sell them and I think their catalogue contains some good images of how to style them. Maybe worth having a look at their website/lookbook? Have you tried Pinterest as well for ideas?

pinkbadger Tue 06-Jan-15 23:02:07

Can't link from my tablet Wilbur - will post when am on laptop.

I would probably also wear them slobbing at home aswell grin

Thanks for the Baukjen tip frankie. Just seen a picture in the H&M catalogue styled with a boxy top - not my usual shape but I will have to try it.

pinkbadger Fri 09-Jan-15 19:11:23

This is me wearing them with the white vest, black jersey blazer and black suede pointy low court shoes.

I think boxy tops might work well but don't really have any. Going to have a root through my wardrobe and see what other outfits I can come up with.

hettie Fri 09-Jan-15 19:20:31

Ooh they're nice smile. Where are they from?

LiquidCosh Fri 09-Jan-15 19:21:24

That looks really lovely! I wear mine with a plain vestie and leather jacket. too

hauntedhenry Fri 09-Jan-15 19:34:48

You look great. I second the Baukjen suggestion or perhaps hush for more ideas.

TheMightyMing Fri 09-Jan-15 19:37:38

Yep in the summer I teamed them with a lace blouse, and ash pumps, or heels. And a black cotton blazer for work.

pinkbadger Fri 09-Jan-15 20:54:04

hettie they are from Next. These are Tall but also come in other lengths.

Some other outfits with different footwear to follow...

pinkbadger Fri 09-Jan-15 21:08:55

These are my most boxy tops. Think the spotty one is too long. Like the shoe boots (shame they hurt my feet). Like the green jumper best - proportions are right I think.

EmmaCB1 Fri 09-Jan-15 21:20:39

I'd like a pair, but can I ask whether they go saggy at the knee at all? I'm worried that would happen after sitting at a desk for any length of time.

Fcukfifa Fri 09-Jan-15 21:22:35

I like the green jumper combo the best.
I just can't get my head round cuffs and a heel though. I'd probably go with a slogan tee tucked in the front slightly and some acid NBs.

But you do look lovely in every photo!

hauntedhenry Fri 09-Jan-15 21:43:24

Yes to the green jumper outfit.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now