Talk

Advanced search

Which curling tongs?

(4 Posts)
FatAmy Sun 04-Jan-15 21:51:53

I have shoulder length hair, layered all the way through. I'm stuck in a hair rut- I just straighten it (to death) every day and I'm bored with it.
Can anyone recommend curling tongs that will give me this sort of look? I have extensions to add to the length.
Plus any other ideas of things I can do with my hair would be very much appreciated smile

FatAmy Sun 04-Jan-15 21:55:28

I'm looking for something that's really easy to use as I'm useless at doing my own hair.

IHeartChristmasMoomies Mon 05-Jan-15 03:51:36

I just bought these and I love them. I have naturally curly hair that luckily will hold any style, but I do need a HOT appliance! My GHD straighteners don't get as hot as these.

I haven't tonged my hair in well over a year so I'm not especially expert, but I've spent a bit of time getting used to them and love them. I can now get a sort of beachy, body-wave going on in my hair which is lovely and lasts for ages.

I normally wash my hair in the morning, tie it back tightly so it's mostly dry by the evening (blast with a hairdryer if not) and I can curl straight from frizz with these tongs.

You need to get on Pinterest for ideas!

hellsbellsmelons Mon 05-Jan-15 11:05:31

THIS thread might help
or this one?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now