Talk

Advanced search

Dark Brown high heeled boots

(8 Posts)
ocelot41 Sun 04-Jan-15 16:56:16

Oh wise women of Mumsnet. I am looking for comfy, round toed dark brown high heeled boots (preferably in sales) after my lovely Spanish pair have finally died after 8 years of sterling service. Suggestions?

winterland Sun 04-Jan-15 17:42:33

Knee length or ankle? Ugg have some gorgeous ankle ones. I have the black and they are extremely comfortable

ocelot41 Sun 04-Jan-15 18:15:57

I am after something sleeker and knee high if poss to wear with dresses. Am short and the bulk of Ugg boots just makes my legs look even shorter. But thanks for the suggestion!

redredread Sun 04-Jan-15 23:20:59

Gabor do some lovely brown heeled boots. Sorry - can't link from phone. I've got a nut brown pair, which are elegant and comfortable

ocelot41 Mon 05-Jan-15 05:53:48

Ooh thanks red

These are nice if more of a nut than a dark brown. Are these the ones you have please?

www.gaborshoes.co.uk/women-c1/boots-c3/anchora-ladies-long-boots-p19190

ocelot41 Mon 05-Jan-15 05:55:29

Argh! But they are out of stock in size 5. Pantsangry

The search goes on...

hellsbellsmelons Mon 05-Jan-15 11:00:24

Do they need to be leather or real suede etc...??
THESE are OK
If you have the money then these maybe?
I love ALDO boots
more Aldo

ocelot41 Mon 05-Jan-15 18:47:04

Brilliant hellsbells! The Aldo ones you have linked to have lots of bad reviews saying that the zip on the outside really rubs your ankle raw but others on the site look fab. Quite spendy, but if they are really comfortable to walk in so I wear them lots and last another 8 years I will be a happy camper. Thank you!flowers

Now all I need to do is find a decent voucher code...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now