Talk

Advanced search

Urgent - pre-teen bra intervention advice required!

(5 Posts)
roaringwater Sun 04-Jan-15 13:41:28

I wonder if anyone can help, ideally quickly as I'm hoping to get into town today.

DD is 11. I've measured her using the bra intervention technique and she measures 26" under the bust but 28" when she lets it all drop forward (iyswim). This would technically make her 26B, which is a bra size I really don't think anyone makes.

What would you suggest I go for?

Thanks in advance for any help

gonegrey56 Sun 04-Jan-15 13:44:45

I think you wil find that what are called "trainer/pre teen" bras are not cup specific in sizing . Having been through this with my own daughter not so long ago, we found that these sort of bras were best until she had developed a bit more. M and S had a good range I recall ?

dementedpixie Sun 04-Jan-15 13:44:51

you could try 28A as I think it is unlikely you will be able to find a 26 back bra. Have she tried any of the crop tops? DD had some from asda that were like stretchy sports bras

roaringwater Sun 04-Jan-15 16:33:57

Thank you for this advice - you're absolutely right, nowhere seems to do a 26" back. I found the selection in M&S slightly bewildering and they didn't have anything in her size anyway (mid-sale) so I think I might order a couple of different options online and let her try at home.

Thanks again for helping

SisterMoonshine Sun 04-Jan-15 16:39:03

Matalan do bra-ish shaped crop tops that fasten with bra clips.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now