Talk

Advanced search

I am looking for the king of welly boots

(8 Posts)
MissMalteser Sat 03-Jan-15 21:36:19

I really love these
www.office.co.uk/view/product/office_catalog/2,17/1690000000

But they are all sold out in my size sad and ideally I would love a pair that are fur lined.
I walk lots but not thru fields/mud so I can make some allowances for style over practicality, I also pop in and out of local shops, would need to drive in them, so something between a welly and a leather boot would be great!
Any suggestions would be truly appreciated!

Chocolateorangegirl Sat 03-Jan-15 21:54:48

Hi I'm sorry but your link is broken so can't see what you loved.

As a recommendation I love my Joules Wellibobs which are fur lined and super comfy! Sorry haven't worked out how to put a link yet!

PoppyAmex Sat 03-Jan-15 21:59:21

Aigle Vario are my godsend; they actually support your feet properly and are amazing to walk in.

MissMalteser Sat 03-Jan-15 22:06:04

Aw my first attempt at a link failed!
Hopefully this pic works! Just googled and joules seem to have the style I'm looking for, a sort of welly crossover smile this is my first venture into wellies, so far I am just running all my flat leather boots!

PartyFops Sat 03-Jan-15 22:20:34

Can't see your pic as on a phone, but Joules Berwick muck boots are very comfy

ZeroSomeGameThingy Sat 03-Jan-15 22:30:55

These are the most beautiful I've ever seen. Not fur lined though - and you'll need a willing footman/woman to help pull them off, but they're worth it.

(Think my link only shows a photo - they're available from the website or Net-a-Porter.)

WhereIsMySantaHat Sat 03-Jan-15 22:49:18

A very fashion minded friend of a friend once recommend buying riding Wellies for a sleek but waterproof boot. Much more stylish than a normal welly and similar to those gorgeous mulberry ones a poster above linked to.

MsAdorabelleDearheartVonLipwig Sat 03-Jan-15 23:24:23

If I had the money I'd buy these. They are lovely.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now