Talk

Advanced search

Lightweight foundation/tinted moisturiser

(7 Posts)
itsbetterthanabox Sat 03-Jan-15 18:52:07

I have oily skin but don't want up wear heavy foundation as I think it's making my spots worse and I don't need the coverage, I can use concealer.
Any recommendations for a light-feeling base I can just smoosh on easily but also won't make me too shiny?

AnotherEmma Sat 03-Jan-15 18:59:12

I have combination skin and I use Clinique CC cream which is very light. It's a bit shiny though so I use a bit of sheer powder over the top.
I also tried a similar product by Mac which was good (and even lighter if I remember rightly).
Lots of make up brands do CC and BB creams so it might be worth looking at a few to compare.

Thudercatsrule Sat 03-Jan-15 21:30:17

I'm using clarins bb cream, very easy to put on, warm a pea sized amount on yr fingertips and just rub in. It leaves a light matte finish, I really like it.

speedbird17 Sat 03-Jan-15 21:34:04

Bare minerals! I get less shine, less spots and full coverage with it on and I have to wear it every day at work - totally breathable but no less coverage than a normal foundation!!

ggirl Sat 03-Jan-15 22:02:08

Mac Face and Body is fab , very lightweight , very natural looking , I prefer it to a tinted moisturiser

rosyrose79 Sat 03-Jan-15 22:11:47

Diorskin nude works well and is light

CMOTDibbler Sat 03-Jan-15 22:15:01

I use Mac Face and body too, and I really like the fact that its light, but you can build a little more coverage if you want

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now