Talk

Advanced search

Bought benefit coralisa and Dallas but don't really like them

(11 Posts)
Mrsgrumble Fri 02-Jan-15 22:26:19

Had a makeup session a while ago. I don't really know what way to apply them without looking orange.

I am fairly pale. I love the gel brow kit but has anyone experience of these make up products?

Spurtle Fri 02-Jan-15 22:45:57

I love coralista, it's the perfect colour for me. Mine has just run out and in using a cheap one until I can get to the shops. Cheap one doesn't compare. I don't use the wee brush in the box though. Use a proper blusher brush and you'll find it easy to put on.

dexter73 Sat 03-Jan-15 08:58:51

I use coralista. I'm like Spurtle and use a proper blusher brush. I love the smell of it too!

Ohwhatfuckeryisthis Sat 03-Jan-15 09:08:38

Don't they have a no quibble return policy? I bought an eye shadow kit which irritated my eyes, 2 months later returned for refund. (Think you need receipt though)

chloechloe Sat 03-Jan-15 12:05:07

I have coralista and am fairly pale too. The colour is quite pigmented, so you need a light hand with it. I never use the horrible brush that comes with it. Use a normal blusher brush instead and make sure you tap off any excess powder before applying, otherwise it tends to look too harsh. If the colour still needs toning down I just buff over it with a large powder brush, especially tomsften out any harsh edges. Hope that helps!

chloechloe Sat 03-Jan-15 12:06:21

That should have been "to soften out"!

Mrsgrumble Sat 03-Jan-15 14:15:27

Thanks, will tap off excess.

I do have some real techniques brushes

Maybe I am putting too much on?

Khalessi Sat 03-Jan-15 18:50:34

I love Coralista but it needs careful blending out!

TallulahBetty Sat 03-Jan-15 19:51:56

I love love love Dallas but I have to apply it very sparingly and blend lots. I have medium skin rather than pale but it should work if you're very light-handed smile

mammmamia Sun 04-Jan-15 09:20:27

Yes ditch the brush that comes with it. Use a medium size round brush, swirl in pot and tap off excess. You should get a much better result. I did find I suited Dallas less after age 35 ish. sad

WildBillfemale Sun 04-Jan-15 12:59:53

Sell on e-bay - I've been outbid on Coralista several times - it gets a good price

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now