Talk

Advanced search

If I love Benefit make up but think my skin reacts badly to it, what else would I like?

(6 Posts)
LesleyKnopeFan Fri 02-Jan-15 10:13:00

I love Benefit makeup, it's perfect for my look, skin tone etc but I think it makes my skin react, particularly the tinted moisturiser.

What else could I use? I don't like anything the looks like foundation, so it needs to be ultra-light and moisturising. I am pale with a lot of redness.

Any recs greatly received.

tshirtsuntan Fri 02-Jan-15 10:18:43

Soap and glory make up, you can get it from bigger Boots shops. I love benefit stuff but started to react to it, the soap &glory stuff has the same look/feel but I don't react to it (cheaper too!)

TallulahBetty Sat 03-Jan-15 20:08:46

I second Soap and Glory. I used to love Benefit stuff (well I still do) but struggle justifying the cost, but I find S&G is just as good.

MakeMeWarmThisWinter Sat 03-Jan-15 21:05:07

Bourjois Healthy Mix serum foundation is light and moisturising. I have pale skin with some redness and the lightest shade is perfect for me. I apply straight after moisturiser and don't wear much of it, so it's pretty much like a tinted moisturiser. And only about a tenner from Boots.

And yes try Soap and Glory for other makeup too, similar retro branding - the Glow All Out powder is very good and gives me some oomph when I'm looking grey every day

DrLego Sat 03-Jan-15 21:10:23

I like NARS blush (used to use benefit stuff) and instead of foundation if I ever wear anything I use garnier BB cream of some description as it's the only one that doesn't irritate my skin.

mammmamia Sun 04-Jan-15 09:04:57

I also love benefit and I use garnier BB cream as well.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now