Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Clarisonic? If so, which?

(7 Posts)
Maplessglobe Thu 01-Jan-15 17:11:37

I have generally good skin but a few visible pores and bumps here and there. Thinking of the Clarisonic.
Currently hot-cloth cleansing with eve lom and do look after my skin quite well (I think).
Will the Clarisonic help? If so is it worth buying the brush you can also use for body?
Thanks

Maplessglobe Fri 02-Jan-15 10:57:39

Anyone?

INeedSomeHelp Fri 02-Jan-15 11:00:03

I've got one and I really like it. I have the body brush too and have found it really helps with bumps on the tops of my arms and backs of my legs.
However I know a lot of different brands have brought out their own versions now. Boots and clinique for example. If I was buying one now I would probably try one of those as the clarisonic is very expensive.

ZaraW Fri 02-Jan-15 12:54:48

I have been using the Clarisonic for the last three years and love it. When I come to replace it I will buy another I wouldn't look at buying from Clinique or other versions of it.

Hodorsbitch Fri 02-Jan-15 13:25:49

But what are they actually for? I have oily skin with mild acne, any use for that?

Diryan Fri 02-Jan-15 13:32:23

I've had both the Clsrisonic and the Boots No7 one and they were both great. I'd go for the Boots one as it's so much cheaper (as are the replacement heads) and was just as good as the Clarisonic.

Maplessglobe Fri 02-Jan-15 14:24:37

Thanks for the replies. I thought the clarisonic was the only one that used sonic technology (except the Clinique one, which I have heard mixed reviews on)?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now