Talk

Advanced search

Leather satchels - Yoshi?

(8 Posts)
TheGirlOnTheLanding Thu 01-Jan-15 16:15:34

I've Christmas money burning a hole in my pocket and was considering buying a leather satchel, either navy for work or a colourful one, but I wondered are they still regarded as classic or are they hopelessly outré now? And has anyone bought from Yoshi? They have a lot of gorgeous looking leather satchels in their sale - I have my eye on a purple Dewhurst and a gunmetal one, as well as being tempted by one of the prints, but the sale prices are incredibly cheap (£35 ish) so I'm suspicious of the quality.

TheGirlOnTheLanding Thu 01-Jan-15 16:17:30

Oops meant to add link www.yoshi.co.uk/collections/sale?page=5

TheGirlOnTheLanding Thu 01-Jan-15 19:08:01

Nobody?

mildlymiffed Thu 01-Jan-15 19:09:44

I have a yoshi bag and I think it's pretty good quality. Gets a lot of compliments. Lovely lining and had lasted me as my daily handbag for a year and still looks good.

TheGirlOnTheLanding Thu 01-Jan-15 19:18:14

Ooh, that sounds encouraging Mildly. I've never come across them before but the range on the website looks great, and the sale stuff is discounted to half price which makes it cheaper than the fake leather satchels I've seen.

SqueezyCheeseWeasel Thu 01-Jan-15 19:19:53

I've got a coral yoshi satchel, bought in the summer. Mine was £60. DD has the pistachio one. Well made and nice colours, quality is easily as nice as the Cambridge ones. They sent me a really sweet little leather Santa Xmas decoration too as a complimentary thing, presumably part of their Christmas marketing campaign, which was pretty cool.

SqueezyCheeseWeasel Thu 01-Jan-15 19:20:23

I like the bronze one

TheGirlOnTheLanding Thu 01-Jan-15 19:50:24

Thanks Squeezy, if they're as good as the Cambridge ones I'll be delighted. I'm quite tempted by the colours but I know the navy one will be used more. Decisions, decisions.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now