Talk

Advanced search

another baby's big hair thread: just tried mine for first time and it's impressive!

(3 Posts)
flux500 Wed 31-Dec-14 14:52:41

So off the back of the MN thread about the BBH I thought bugger it. I have an amazon voucher so I ordered it.

Received and literally raced off into shower.

I must admit, I am really impressed. My hair is just shoulder length so I get that curled under/slightly flick look and - well - just big hair really - but I honestly found it easy to use and quick as well.

My only worry is I think I may have ended up with the Rachel Hair hmmblush for new years eve. Thank god don't have any bootcut seven for all mankind jeans or I would really be doing a Rachel. grin

flux500 Wed 31-Dec-14 14:53:50

And thanks to my lovely macbook for it's autocorrecting there.

Baby's big head pro!!!

Great! blush

Purpleknickers Wed 31-Dec-14 15:39:16

Inspired by your thread I have just watched the mums net demo. I actually bought one back in the summer and could not get on with it all, just thought it was a big horrid clumpy brush..... I have just found out that there is a button to press on the brush. That will teach me to read the instructions in future grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now