Talk

Advanced search

Clarisonic - cheaper alternatives, any ideas?

(12 Posts)
kattykinski Wed 31-Dec-14 11:09:18

Im currently looking at the magnitone lucid at boots - its £50 which is a lot cheaper than the clarisonic. Does anyone have any suggestions or advice please? My skin does look a bit dull these days and I think could benefit from this but I don't have the cash for a clarisonic

kattykinski Wed 31-Dec-14 12:08:56

Just noticed that No7 do one for less than £30 which seems very cheap, too good to be true? Gets good reviews but is out of stock. Anyone out there tried one that isn't clarisonic?

kattykinski Wed 31-Dec-14 15:59:40

hopeful bumping

BoftheP Wed 31-Dec-14 16:27:29

I bought this soap and glory brush to see how my skin got on with the brushing action and I don't think I would bother getting a clarisonic or similar, this seems to be just fine, I don't think I want my face to be scrubbed any more. www.soapandglory.com/bath-body-care/travel-toiletries/bags-and-accessories/a-brush-with-greatness

ggirl Wed 31-Dec-14 17:36:05

I got these uk.spacenk.com/skinesis-professional-cleansing-mitts/MUK200008307.html , recommended by Goss makeup artist on you tube as good alternative if you can't afford clarisonic. They're brilliant.

Picastyle Wed 31-Dec-14 18:01:05

Rio sonicleanse from Amazon £35.

I bought one to see if I would like the concept enough to progress to a Clarisonic. In all honesty I've seen no need to upgrade as it does just what I want and as I thought I use it so sporadically I can't justify the cost of a Clarisonic.

kattykinski Wed 31-Dec-14 18:06:44

Thanks all, it seems I definitely don't need to shell out over a hundred quid then, great!

Everythingsgonegreen Thu 01-Jan-15 12:31:33

Can I ask a really stupid question ...how do you clean these various brushes?

hydeparkhottie Thu 01-Jan-15 13:09:15

foreo!!!

kattykinski Mon 05-Jan-15 21:35:27

I'm currently on day 2 of the rio one, so far so good!

MsVanRein Mon 05-Jan-15 23:25:29

Clinique do a sonic cleansing brush £79 - it's very good. I have it and a clarisonic and like them both so would say it's a good alternative to the clarisonic but more affordable.

The No.7 one is awful.

MsVanRein Mon 05-Jan-15 23:26:24

Oops just seen you've got the Rio! Hope you get on well with it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now