Talk

Advanced search

Which Benefit products should I try?

(17 Posts)
GreenPencil Wed 31-Dec-14 00:21:19

I noticed this evening that Sephora have a sale on until NYD and, after a bit of poking around on their site, realised that they carry quite a few Benefit things!

It's a brand I've heard good things about but I've never tried the products myself - does anyone have any recommendations? smile flowers

fanjobiscuits Wed 31-Dec-14 00:23:22

Benetint and moonbeam

Bonsoir Wed 31-Dec-14 00:26:04

Their eyebrow fixing gel and eyebrow colour wand (have forgetten names) are the best!

HeyheyheyGoodbye Wed 31-Dec-14 00:27:59

Benebalms, benetints, high beam and dandelion powder are faves of mine, I use them all most of the time, but the no 1 for me is They're Real mascara! Love it!

nikki1978 Wed 31-Dec-14 00:28:24

Porefessional, lollitint lip balm, mascara are my favourites. All their stuff is great though.

kua Wed 31-Dec-14 00:29:45

As above but would add Lemon Aid for the natural bright eye look.

turdfairynomore Wed 31-Dec-14 00:34:29

I like their liquid foundation (hello flawless??) and Dallas blusher.

peasandlove Wed 31-Dec-14 00:40:49

porefessional is ok. I think most of it is a wee bit overpriced and good marketing.

ZacharyQuack Wed 31-Dec-14 00:57:06

Their cream eyeshadows are great. I love Birthday Suit, RSVP and Skinny Jeans.

mowglik Wed 31-Dec-14 07:53:04

Love dandelion powder

callamia Wed 31-Dec-14 08:23:07

I like lemon aid, but the rest i think is a bit style over substance.
I've had tons over the years, but I've rarely bought seconds.

GraysAnalogy Wed 31-Dec-14 08:25:41

Lemonaid and a couple of the face highlights and blushers. Avoid the mascara and that new so called 'award winning' eyeliner. It's terrible.

Bare Minerals is a good brand at a similar price

70isaLimitNotaTarget Wed 31-Dec-14 08:52:06

They're Real Mascara is a love it or hate it. It's hard to layer without clogging and it's a swine to remove
I've bought full size and the mini one (they sell the smaller one in Boots , I've seen it at the pay counters).
I got a kit of minis (Porefessional, Bad Gal in black and Lollitint. I bought a full sized Bad Gal mascara but not the others)

Bad Gal Plum makes me look pink eyed - not the look I was after hmm

I have the tiny mascara type eyebrow wand (Gimme Brow) but it seems to have vanished off to my DD bedroom) It works well but you need to apply it properly.

WhoKnowsWhereTheMistletoes Wed 31-Dec-14 08:59:07

Lemon Aid is a great eye primer / colour corrector for the eye area.

I also like Dr Feelgood primer as a mattifier on the days when I'm not going to wear tinted moisturiser.

FozzieMK Wed 31-Dec-14 12:54:53

I love their Fake Up concealer for under eyes.

Benetint and Posytint both excellent.

Skinheadmermaid Wed 31-Dec-14 14:41:30

I do like the porefessional and high beam.
I recently treated myself to 'they're real' mascara as a christmas present to myself. It is good but its only ever so slightly better then the miss manga one I was using and its hard to remove, so i've lost a few eyelashes from wearing it.
Not very impressed.
Bad gal mascara is rubbish, I tried a mini.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now