Talk

Advanced search

Does anyone know how well Massimo Dutti bags wear?

(9 Posts)
polyhymnia Tue 30-Dec-14 16:00:24

Just that really. Am tempted by a tan cross body one from their new collection. Price not horrific compared to what I usually pay but wondering if anyone has had one and can say how well it's worn.

The leather already has a slightly 'distressed' look, which I like, but wouldn't want it to become over-distressed/ clapped out any time soon.

polyhymnia Tue 30-Dec-14 19:40:07

Bump. Has no one got experience of Massimo Dutti bags?

ELR Tue 30-Dec-14 21:50:46

Hi I got a tan tote in March and it is still looking good the leather has wrinkled slightly but just adds to it I think, I have loads of bags so don't use it every day but maybe a few times a week but it still looks like new really.
It was £145 so pretty reasonable I think.

polyhymnia Tue 30-Dec-14 23:26:24

Thanks. Sounds encouraging. Any other views ?

polyhymnia Wed 31-Dec-14 13:11:55

Final bump. Think I'm going to try the bag unless anyone has any horror stories about MD bags.

Flywheel Wed 31-Dec-14 13:14:13

I have one. Used it daily for ages and held up very well. I would recommend.

polyhymnia Wed 31-Dec-14 16:13:53

Thanks, Fly. Sounds good.

notespeller Thu 01-Jan-15 08:31:37

i have bought a few over the years all still look good definitely worth it I think. Small cross body I fancy as well but not sure if I would use that style.

polyhymnia Fri 02-Jan-15 14:48:23

Thanks . It's probably a little too small for an everyday bag but not tiny and was thinking it would be particularly good for city holidays, eg a trip to Pairis next week. Need to test it out for size with my IPad !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now