Talk

Advanced search

Hotsquash - any experiences on delivery or customer service?

(5 Posts)
hellswelshy Tue 30-Dec-14 13:53:30

I ordered a dress for £10 in their flash sale on December 10th and still haven't received it! Tried to log in to check the status of the order on their site but couldn't get into it ? Have now emailed them and the reply was bordering on odd, apologising for my having not rereceived the dress and that they would send another? Just like that. Got this possibly irrational thought id been ripped off....I only ever buy from stores I know online, this was one recommended by School Gate Style blogger lady.

WaxyBean Tue 30-Dec-14 15:22:02

I ordered two in the £10 sale - both arrived a few days after I ordered. The dresses are a bit meh and thin though. V disappointed that I could not return....

hellswelshy Tue 30-Dec-14 16:32:12

Oh really? It was a very spontaneous purchase I admit, lured by the tenner bargain blush Also its a very figure hugging one ive ordered and as I'm, ahem, curvy, not sure if ts going to be ‘me‘! It is the emerald green rushed one I ordered, what about you Waxybean?

hellswelshy Tue 30-Dec-14 16:33:49

Not rushed but ruched.

WaxyBean Tue 30-Dec-14 19:46:29

An emerald green ruched one and a black one too. They were fine for a tenner - but nowhere near worth £80. And not really smart enough for work which I was hoping they would be (Me&Em ruched dresses are much thicker and more work suitable in my opinion).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now