Talk

Advanced search

Curling thick mid length hair

(4 Posts)
cookiemonster100 Mon 29-Dec-14 17:28:21

Hi,

I have thick mid length hair which I normally straighten. I am growing out a bob & my hair is now shoulder length.
On the odd occasion I have had my hair curled at the hair dressers it looks nice & would like to do it at home.
I have tried using my straighteners but I haven't quite the knack. I was thinking of investing in a curling wand or curlers. Has anyone got any recommendations? I want loose curls not tight ones like you see on dollys!
I am on a mission to move away from boring mummy to slightly yummy mummy. Help please!

cookiemonster100 Mon 29-Dec-14 19:37:12

Bump

Swimmingwithsharks Mon 29-Dec-14 19:52:51

Try an Instyler. Have a look on You Tube and you'll see lots of tutorials on how to use it too. My hairdresser styled my hair using rollers. I wanted to replicate the look and she recommended an Instyler as her collegue uses one at home with great results. Loose, bouncy curls.

naava Tue 30-Dec-14 00:41:04

look for stylists in your community who specialize in curly hair. they will be able to guide you on a proper cut that you can easily curl at home.

www.naava.com/austin-salons

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now