Talk

Advanced search

Superdry hoodies

(5 Posts)
rollonthesummer Mon 29-Dec-14 15:32:04

Can anyone advise what size hoodie I should buy for a regular/short sized 13 year old boy and a very slim 11 year old girl?!

Would S for the 13 year old and XS for the 11 year old be ok?

What's the difference between the ladies and men's ones? Just the zip on the other side? Would it ruin DS's street cred to have a ladies one!? Would he even know???

Mollymoofer Mon 29-Dec-14 19:14:14

My ds(10) wears a small and I think it's womens. He has no idea. Some styles are better than others because some of the women's stuff is shaped/fitted. If it's loose and baggy it should be fine for a boy, I think. My ds is small to average for his age and I think I'll stick with small women for him for the time being. Your ds might get away with mens but if you can can you get him to try it on?

Your daughter would probably be ok with small too, I think, if she's average height.

rollonthesummer Mon 29-Dec-14 19:21:25

Brilliant, thank you!

Maybe I'll order one and they can share it... ;)

Tannitot Mon 29-Dec-14 21:08:03

Any recommendations in the London or Essex area? Would rather have this done privately than wait. Need several small ones removed from various areas. The cheapest I have spoken to so far charge £149 for each. Any recommendations welcome as want to get sorted before the summer. Thanks

Tannitot Mon 29-Dec-14 21:09:00

Sorry somehow attached to different thread..

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now