Talk

Advanced search

Size 9 boots

(10 Posts)
winkywinkola Mon 29-Dec-14 11:41:09

I had my eye on the UGGS site for their sale. I love their boots but my size 9 has all sold out now. Sigh.

Who else sells stylish boots for big feet?

Clg199 Mon 29-Dec-14 11:47:58

I guess it depends what you mean by stylish...

I have a couple of pairs from Next, although there are some truly awful ones there too. Clarks do quite a lot of theirs in a 9, but it seems to be hit and miss and the ones I love only go up to an 8. There is that annoying thing too where the 8 is too small, the 9 is too big but they don't do 8.5. I was very confused by this as I can't remember the last time I had to return shoes for being too big. Jones Bootmakers do some 9s but they're too small for me.

Hotter had some nice ones (again, in the midst of some horrors). Evans do 9s but it's been a v long time since I saw anything in there I'd spend my hard earned cash on.

DustBunnyFarmer Mon 29-Dec-14 11:53:12

Clarks, Gabor, Ecco (sometimes), Fitflop, Evans, Joseph Siebel (google for suppliers), Duo Boots (duotboots.com, do calf width fittings too, lots of 9s in the sale depending on your calf fitting). Um, I can't think of anymore.

DustBunnyFarmer Mon 29-Dec-14 11:54:52

Oh yes, Timberland too but you usually have to buy online as hardly anyone stocks them on the high street.

Skeppers Mon 29-Dec-14 11:56:07

Get yourself some DMs! I've got 2 pairs of Aimlie's in a size 9 now in 2 different colours; they have ribbon laces, floral lining and are soft leather so like wearing slippers. Plus they're DMs so will last for EVER! wink

DustBunnyFarmer Mon 29-Dec-14 12:08:51

The DM Lauren boots are in the sale - size 9s still available. Unfortunately I've already had a splurge in Clarks' sale.

winkywinkola Mon 29-Dec-14 20:01:54

My word. DM boots have come a long way since I last looked at them in the 1990's.

Some of the designs are just great! Thank you.

peasandlove Mon 29-Dec-14 20:05:50

Uggs does not equal stylish. grin

winkywinkola Tue 30-Dec-14 12:15:49

Not those horrible sheepskin welly things no. But take a look at their site and there are a lot of lovely boots and shoes there.

singingbasket Wed 31-Dec-14 22:04:42

New look do size 9 online and some of the boots in their sale are leather.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now