Talk

Advanced search

Bra update

(3 Posts)
Sunny67 Mon 29-Dec-14 09:42:18

A quick update for you helpful bra ladies. A few weeks ago I asked for sizing help. 35 & 42 measurements
A couple of suggestions said to try 34f or 36e
I don't live near a bravissimo so I ordered from figleaves. A lepel fiore and pour moi ditsy in both sizes.
The 34 lepel fitted fine though after scooping I could maybe have gone up a cup size ( I'm gob smacked here)!!!!! The problem was that the wings, don't know if that's the right word, were far too deep. I'm only 5ft4 and my boobs sit fairy high so the sides of the bra was right under my arms. Not comfy at all. The pour moi was even wider and the width of the staps huge. My boobs don't seem so big to warrant all that fabric! So the bra hunt goes on. smile

Fairylea Mon 29-Dec-14 09:46:02

Hmmm I have to say I'm quite large of boob and I don't rate either of those brands. I find structurally they are just not as supportive or comfortable as a Freya or even the bravissimo own brands. I know you don't live near a bravissimo but I'd order online from them and give a few a try. I am a 30GG / 30H and quite petite everywhere else and I find the bravissimo alana, satine and Freya bras the most comfortable. Panache tend to dig in my arm pit.

Sunny67 Mon 29-Dec-14 10:01:03

Thanks fairy. I will have a look. i think part of my problem is that my boobs don't seem that big, wide but not sticky out. I tend to wear a slightly padded bra but that's out of habit so I need to look through fresh eyes!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now