Talk

Advanced search

White Shirts

(12 Posts)
TenMinutesLate Sun 28-Dec-14 21:01:46

Has anyone come across any gorgeous white shirts in the sale? I need over sized and fitted, approx £25. I'm off shopping this week and cannot be arsed to wander from shop to shop! So sick of shopping but really need these.....

DandyHighwayman Sun 28-Dec-14 21:05:08

M and S Corset Shirt was iirc £30 not in sale and worth every penny. V fine tailoring. Up to size 22 in standard range and also in plus range. Highly recc.

DandyHighwayman Sun 28-Dec-14 21:06:36

this one

TenMinutesLate Sun 28-Dec-14 21:09:55

Thanks Dandy.....may order and pick up I store so I don't have to hunt!

TenMinutesLate Sun 28-Dec-14 21:10:28

Pick up IN store. Stooopid iPad x

DandyHighwayman Sun 28-Dec-14 21:15:42

Fab.

nb have a look at the actual measurements - eg if you are an apple-y size 20 order a 22

Fabric has a bit of stretch but you don't want straining around the hips (have made an assumption wrt oversized sorry if got wrong end of sticko)

TenMinutesLate Sun 28-Dec-14 21:21:22

Hahahaha, I'm a size 10 12 but like the oversized mans shirt with a blazer. Thank you for your help!

TenMinutesLate Sun 28-Dec-14 21:23:34

Just reread my first post....apologies! Need 2 shirts, 1 oversized, and the other fitted. This M&S looks perfect for fitted....just need an oversized one, with the sleeves you can roll up.....in a slouchy, Elle McPherson on the school run type of way!

DandyHighwayman Sun 28-Dec-14 21:23:51

Oh GOD morto here.

Jams foot in mouth moment. Arf.

Anyhoo, hope you like it. It's a steal even at non sale price.

Pippidoeswhatshewants Sun 28-Dec-14 22:10:10

I have inherited a couple of dhs' old white shirts and love wearing them with jeans imagining myself to be Elle on the school run. Have you had a look at men's shirts?

TenMinutesLate Mon 29-Dec-14 00:08:38

grin Dandy!!!

I did think of just nabbing my DH shirts but he is 3 x wider than me so the shoulder seam would be way off....but whilst I'm in Marks I'll have a nose round the men's department. Thank you!

TenMinutesLate Mon 29-Dec-14 00:10:12

Only room for one Elle on the school run Pippi!! I need to mark my territory quick smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now