Talk

Advanced search

Shampoo for men

(5 Posts)
vienna1981 Sun 28-Dec-14 20:29:42

I need advice please, ladies and gents. Can anyone please recommend a good quality shampoo suitable for my daily use that isn't too expensive.

I am nearly 44, male and blessed with a full head of hair. Luckily for me my hair is quite thick and dense and grows quickly. Mainly light brown but increasingly becoming a 'silver fox'.

Last time I had a haircut the girl in the barbers very kindly remarked what lovely hair I have and what a shame it was to cut it so short (I normally have a number 2 clipper cut all around). So it's my duty to use a better quality shampoo than the cheap supermarket stuff I usually buy, which sometimes makes my head itch. Incidentally I never use rubbish like wax, gel or Grecian 2000 on my hair.

Any suggestions please ? Thankyou.

grin

bloodyteenagers Sun 28-Dec-14 20:32:26

Ex used to swear by Dove 2in 1 anti dandruff stuff.

TeaAddict235 Sun 28-Dec-14 22:04:42

DH also has a head full of long blonde hair and seems to use very little shampoo but tonnes of conditioner! shock

He buys Garnier Fructis with Pyritone or zinc or Nivea shampoos off Ebay, Alpecin, or aloe Vera based shampoos. He also uses MY conditioners such as Neutrogena professionals or his own, again Nivea haircare.

vienna1981 Wed 31-Dec-14 20:38:44

Thankyou bloody and tea. Happy New Year.

MilkThistle187 Wed 31-Dec-14 22:07:37

DH steals my Aveda, I don't blame him, it's very nice smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now