Talk

Advanced search

Tesco Barbara Daly range relaunched

(6 Posts)
iquitelikethefudge Sun 28-Dec-14 10:48:41

For those who were fans of this range- it's back! Relaunched as BD Trade Secrets.

It's available online from Tesco, I had a look in my local large store yesterday but they didn't have it, not sure if it will be available in store eventually or if anyone else has seen it?

I am so pleased to have been able to get hold of some more of the Face Lift Moisturiser, it's brilliant and I never did find anything to replace it. I think the primer was highly regarded too.

Thanks again gonegrey56 for mentioning it in a previous thread smile

cathyandclaire Sun 28-Dec-14 10:54:42

Fantastic, their concealer is second to none, even all the expensive stuff smile

Woohoo! Just in time as my cream blush is almost out. Need to decide whether to change back to the moisture foundation now, not sure if the maybelline one I've been using as a replacement is too heavy or not, but it sure is a pain to get off at night!

This has made me very happy grin

Need to work out what's what now. I hope they do it in store, the foundations have changed (obviously) as have blush colours. I usually use peaches and cream and they now have a peaches that looks strong pinky oranges,very strong, and one called fruity that looks paler. None that match sad

IHeartChristmasMoomies Sun 28-Dec-14 19:33:03

I'm gutted about the blushers as well. I wanted a replacement for Blossom (which I took into Mac and it got dropped and shattered sad) but I don't think they have one. I'm reluctant to buy online when I can't see in the flesh!

iquitelikethefudge Tue 30-Dec-14 19:18:35

The Face Lift moisturiser arrived yesterday and I suspect they've changed the formulation. sad It seems more glittery and less moisturising than I remember which is a shame because it used to have a lovely subtle shimmer, barely noticeable. Also my skin felt uncomfortably tight after I had applied it and despite the "lift" in the name it never used to do that I am sure. It might be my skin that's changed though, I'd be interested to hear what other people think.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now