Talk

Advanced search

Mum's boots?

(6 Posts)
andnowforsomemoreofthesame Sat 27-Dec-14 22:33:53

I'm thinking of buying these boots - www.timberlandonline.co.uk/en/womens-earthkeepers-savin-hill-mid-zip-toecap-boot-887974613753.html?catID=women_footwear_boots#start=16&cgid=women_footwear_boots

But these ones look more comfortable - www.timberlandonline.co.uk/en/womens-earthkeepers-stoddard-ankle-waterproof-boot--887974630781.html?catID=women_footwear_boots#start=20&cgid=women_footwear_boots

Are the second ones too mumsy? I can imagine a middle aged woman using it in her farm (I live in London and know nothing about farms, so sorry if I'm talking rubbish).

I need something VERY comfortable as I walk a lot everyday and have hip and back pain, so most of the time I wear my running trainers - which look as bad as you imagine.

And I need the boots to go with a lot of clothes, as I'm not keen on buying loads of shoes.

I'm 36 BTW, so not too old.

andnowforsomemoreofthesame Sat 27-Dec-14 22:51:06

any opinions?

MustTidyUpMustTidyUp Sat 27-Dec-14 22:51:12

I like the second ones better and don't think they're mumsy

GloriousGloria Sat 27-Dec-14 23:08:23

I prefer the top ones.

The second ones look like builders boots and I don't know any farmers that wear those.

(I know lots of farmers)

ChippyMinton Sat 27-Dec-14 23:11:35

First ones for sure.
The second ones look like rigger boots, lovely on the Diet Coke man...

andnowforsomemoreofthesame Sun 28-Dec-14 08:10:33

Thanks for the opinions! found the first ones for £70 (in brown) on Amazon and ordered them! They looked legit - should i expect something dodgy for this price?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now