Talk

Advanced search

Nightwear advice - attractive PJ's?

(16 Posts)
AlsoaSpaceCadet Sat 27-Dec-14 11:37:47

In early February I will be going on a countryside weekend away with several other families. We are sharing a large house and some of us will be sleeping in the same very large room along with our kids (ie: dorm room with single beds). A bit like a massive sleepover / indoor camping.

I have split from H and it just so happens that a single man (with kids) who I rather fancy is also going. It is likely we will be in the same large shared room. Along with our kids.

This is an awkward one... I don't want to wear my usual scruffy sexless PJs, but a sexy chemise would be equally inappropriate.

Can you help find me something which covers me up suitably, but also looks attractive.

I'm 43, curvy size 14 with big boobs. Temp likely to be cold.
Thank you.

nequidnimis Sat 27-Dec-14 17:04:57

I love White Company pjs, and there are lots in the sale at the moment - comfy but pretty trousers/bottoms with strappy tops that manage to make my cleavage look fabsmile

burnishedsilver Sat 27-Dec-14 18:36:18

Have a look at rosie for autograph at m and s

ggirl Sat 27-Dec-14 20:32:37

tk maxx is a good place to look

TheFairyCaravan Sat 27-Dec-14 20:37:47

DS1 got me some lovely checked ones from Boux Avenue for Christmas.

They still have a few pairs in the sale, these striped ones are nice.

SirVixofVixHall Sat 27-Dec-14 20:43:53

Toast have lovely pyjamas. Or splash out and get mannish silk ones that look tactile and gorgeous but not ott.

addictedtosugar Sat 27-Dec-14 20:59:19

what about button through - with a tshirt underneath if temperature is an issue

or I suspect these will be brushed cotton, so warmer??

not sure these would work with your shape?

slippermaiden Sat 27-Dec-14 21:01:05

Next have some nice long john ones, I'm wearing a pair with foxes on, not obviously sexy but my husband likes em!

Hopefully Sat 27-Dec-14 21:05:50

Another big fan of the Next long john ones - DH also v keen!

zinnia Sat 27-Dec-14 21:30:40

Cannot beat Hush for PJs IMO - DH got me these for Xmas (taking a hint the size of Wales)
https://www.hush-uk.com/nightwear/pyjamas/bumblebee_pyjamas_white_damson_beetroot.htm

Brushed cotton so v nice & warm, they also do stripy cotton, or silk ones if you're so inclined.

Saurus72 Sat 27-Dec-14 21:33:46

I second The White Company, they're beautiful. You could maybe just get some PJ bottoms and then wear an off-the-shoulder t-shirt with them, to look laid back like you just threw it on. White Company usually have great deals in the sale/outlet stores too. Good luck!

Mumraathenoisylion Sat 27-Dec-14 21:35:43

YY Hush or Boden PJ bottoms with a cami top and cosy wool or cashmere zip up hoody.

MakeMeWarmThisWinter Sat 27-Dec-14 21:39:22

Rosie for M and S would be perfect. I think not too obviously making an effort - bar artfully ruffling your hair.

These would look fab (just wear a good tshirt bra so he can admire your curves without ogling your nips grin and paint your toes pink or red.

AliceInHinterland Sat 27-Dec-14 21:45:12

Sounds exciting - I think we need an update afterwards smile sure you will look gorgeous in any of these.

vomistheworst Sun 28-Dec-14 08:29:52

Hush PJ bottoms and some sort of cami top from Bravissimo, so that norks are suitably encased and uplifted.

AlsoaSpaceCadet Wed 31-Dec-14 00:40:44

Thank you all for suggestions.
:-)
Will report back
x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now