Talk

Advanced search

babyliss curl secret

(6 Posts)
frankie80 Sat 27-Dec-14 11:26:58

I'm thinking of getting the curl secret with my xmas gift vouchers. My only question is - how do you manage to do the back of your head easily?

I'm no expert when it come to curling or straightening.

burnishedsilver Sat 27-Dec-14 11:47:58

With difficulty.
I got one last Christmas. It was a waste of money. I've only used it 2 or 3 times. It takes ages to do my whole head and I end up with flat roots and ringlets. I've gone back to my heated rollers.

chipsandpeas Sat 27-Dec-14 11:49:28

i found the back of my head ok to do depends on how long your hair is

flux500 Sat 27-Dec-14 12:00:50

I would get a curling wand instead. The curl secret is rubbish and gives very tight small curls as if you've had a perm. even my hair salon which sells them does not think they are any good and will always use flat irons or curling wand instead. sorry confused confused

Magicrealism Sat 27-Dec-14 19:17:49

My daughter loves her. It gives very pretty soft waves or on a higher setting it is great for ringlets. Seems very easy to use. She curls the back of her hair easily. I think she would struggle to do the back with a traditional curler. There are lots of very good reviews on Boots.com. Also check out the you tube tutorial.

ninaprettyballerina Sat 27-Dec-14 20:10:48

It's a great product and really easy to use. Just section off the hair and work your way around. As you just insert a strip of hair (ie you don't actually curl it) it doesn't matter which angle your arm's at and so the back is mega easy. Watch a video on YouTube beforehand but I'm sure you won't be disappointed

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now