Talk

Advanced search

Boot cut or straight cut jeans with elasticated waist

(5 Posts)
Bellyrub1980 Sat 27-Dec-14 09:48:46

Hiya, I'm breast feeding and finding jeans really awkward because the buckle digs into my baby's tummy.

I notice they make babies jeans with a soft elastiated waist. Does the same exist anywhere for adults??!

burnishedsilver Sat 27-Dec-14 09:57:31

Try jeggings.
If you want a wider leg you'd need to go for maternity jeans.

CurlsLDN Sat 27-Dec-14 10:11:12

Jeggings. Try Dorothy perkins 'eden' - they are skinny, but not tooooo skinny, and super comfy. Also they are more denim than legging type fabric

TheBuskersDog Sat 27-Dec-14 13:46:03

What do you mean by buckle? I'm wearing jeans with a belt and whilst I can see that a belt buckle might be a problem depending on style/positioning, I don't think the button on my jeans would. If it's your belt you could remove or unfasten for feeding.

Personally I would rather put something like a blanket between the baby and the jeans than resort to elasticated waist jeans.

Bellyrub1980 Sat 27-Dec-14 16:53:18

Thebuskersdog sorry, I mean button really. But you know how the fly kind of kinks up when you sit down?

And I guess if I'm really honest, my pre-preg jeans are a bit too tight...

(Never thought I'd consider elastiated wasted jeans! But it's all about the comfort for me at the moment!!!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now