Talk

Advanced search

Seche Vite - Thank you Mumsnet!!

(11 Posts)
Paperblank Sat 27-Dec-14 08:59:32

My life has changed! My manicure has been perfect for a week. My nails look like they have been Shellac-ed rather than painted with a cheapo polish.

So impressed. Thank you for the recommendation grin

ElizabethHoover Sat 27-Dec-14 09:14:04

the sally hansen one in red is cheaper and better IMO

PinkSparklyJumboStocking Sat 27-Dec-14 20:55:13

I love Seche Vite, the best top coat I've ever used. I've started using CND Vinylux but I use Seche Vite over the top as it makes it glossier.

MegMogandOwlToo Sat 27-Dec-14 21:20:15

I've used both the sally Hansen one and the seche vite, and definitely get a longer lasting manicure with the seche vite.

Apatite1 Sat 27-Dec-14 22:53:22

It's brilliant isn't it?

Paperblank Sun 28-Dec-14 09:19:03

Absolutely Apatite! Mani is still going strong. Seche Vite is on my list now. There is a permanent spot for it in my manicure kit these days.

Pregnantagain7 Sun 28-Dec-14 12:10:02

I think i must be the only person who finds it awful sad
I've tried and tried with it and it just peels off after a day or so. I've tried thin coats and thick coats and it just doesn't work for me.

southeastastra Sun 28-Dec-14 12:19:12

i hate it too, it peels off me!

Whitershadeofpale Sun 28-Dec-14 12:21:02

You need to leave a gap around the edges to avoid the peeling smile

southeastastra Sun 28-Dec-14 14:05:48

ill try that grin

burnishedsilver Sun 28-Dec-14 15:22:02

I've just used it for the first time. It's not dry yet so I don't know how good it is but the smell......its taken me back to one christmas in the 80s when I got a jewelry making kit called clear castings. Its the same chemicals. I'm transported back to my childhood bedroom. A real blast from the past. It was worth the price just for that :-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now