Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Recommendations for moisturiser/skincare range?

(10 Posts)
mrssmooth Fri 26-Dec-14 16:39:54

I'm currently using the Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser and toner with No7 day and night creams. I fancy a change from the No7 stuff, and ideally would like something that isn't too expensive and that I can get hold of on the highstreet. Any recommendations would be gratefully received!

MakeMeWarmThisWinter Fri 26-Dec-14 21:05:20

The Avene range 'Hydrance Optimale' is fantastic and good value for money as it's often on 3 for 2 in Boots.

mswibble Fri 26-Dec-14 21:09:45

Another recc for Avene. Its worked wonders on my skin which had been driving me potty (pregnancy related - managed to be oily and so dry it flaked at the same time!). I use the Recovery cream.

Happy36 Fri 26-Dec-14 21:12:40

Liz Earle has an excellent moisturiser, it comes in a silver jar (sorry not to be more specific). I would also recommend Avène, especially the light moisturiser. You could try befriending the Clarins reps in your local department stores and getting some samples of that range too as in my opinion it is brilliant.

ConstantCraving Fri 26-Dec-14 21:30:54

Korres wild rose 24 hour cream. Got some for xmas and am converted already.

MoreSnowPlease Sat 27-Dec-14 17:44:16

Just had my colours done and I'm a sultry winter. Now to shop! Where do I start? ! I need boots and coast urgently. Consultant also hinted that I am a natural.

MoreSnowPlease Sat 27-Dec-14 17:44:58

*coat

MoreSnowPlease Sat 27-Dec-14 18:30:08

Oh I've completely posted on the wrong thread! blush

annabanana19 Sat 27-Dec-14 20:24:55

I use Nivea facial wipes each evening and Avon Reversalist face wash couple times a week. Every AM & PM U use Olay Total Effects moisturiser. Love it and it loves my skin which is dry & I also have eczema.

mrssmooth Sun 28-Dec-14 12:46:04

I will have a look at Avene. I'm not keen on Liz Earle moisturiser as it brings me out in spots .. I think you may be referring to the Superskin range which is way over my budget I'm afraid! I was thinking about trying Korres .. Not sure how easy it is to get hold of though - am I right in thinking Waitrose stock it? I have tried the Olay Total Effects and got on well with it so I may fall back on that! Thanks all smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now