Talk

Advanced search

How would you wear a v neck cable knit jumper?

(8 Posts)
TheAwfulDaughter Thu 25-Dec-14 18:36:22

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

TheAwfulDaughter Fri 26-Dec-14 14:00:10

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Greengardenpixie Fri 26-Dec-14 15:03:32

I am wearing a neat fitting jumper with a pair of wideleg trousers. Thats how i would wear it. I think neat on top...loose at the bottom for balance. if you are very slim..you could wear anything with it. I dont really like my hips and bum and feel conscious of them so would wear something looser as ive said.

WildBillfemale Fri 26-Dec-14 15:12:55

Navy blue being the colour of uniforms and school jumpers I think a shirt underneath just reinforces that image.

Try a crew neck camisole or tank or T in a great colour so a flash of it shows at the neckline.

say Pea green or purple or bright pink (but not white)

Bunbaker Fri 26-Dec-14 15:14:55

T-shirt or vest top underneath. I would wear it with trousers or jeans.

Greengardenpixie Fri 26-Dec-14 15:16:17

Yes, under it i would wear a cami or tee too!! Not a shirt.

TheWordFactory Fri 26-Dec-14 15:16:43

I have a lot of RL clothes.

I think the cable knits are best as part of a simple outfit; jeans, chinos, shorts, worn over a shirt or long sleeved tee. Accessorise with sun glasses and an oversized bag in any colour but black.

AtlanticDrift Fri 26-Dec-14 22:45:26

White shirt under navy is such a classic Ralph Lauren look. I bought a few of those fake shirt collars which are great when you want a collar but not bulk underneath. this one has a beaded collar which is nice. Think the Jenna Lyons look fgrin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now