Talk

Advanced search

Tips for preventing behemoth spot appearing?!

(7 Posts)
muddylettuce Tue 23-Dec-14 10:52:14

Typically just before Xmas festivities I can feel an ENORMOUS spot under my skin on my chin. Any ideas how to stop it from actually making an appearance?! Bastard thing.

Nabootique Tue 23-Dec-14 11:24:44

I swear by the Caroline Hiron's emergency plan: www.carolinehirons.com/2013/11/sudden-breakouts-what-to-do-and-what-to.html

RojaGato Tue 23-Dec-14 11:35:59

Ice pack on it really helps, keep it on til the heat/swelling subsides (and apply another pack later if the heat/swelling reappears), as does a dab of castor oil.

muddylettuce Wed 24-Dec-14 09:26:55

Thanks guys! Not sure how I'll avoid bad foods over Xmas but I will definitely try the other stuff. Remembered the ice thing from years ago where someone recommended freezing cotton wool puffs doused in anti red eye eye drops?! Never tried it so can't vouch but ice makes sense, as does anti histamine. It's still lurking so I hopefully have time! X

arlagirl Wed 24-Dec-14 09:28:01

Know the feeling. Period due and I have one looming on my chin.

fieldfare Wed 24-Dec-14 09:28:45

A blob of sudocrem normally works for me.

NoveltySlippers Wed 24-Dec-14 10:25:54

Freederm with niacinimide (spelling?) for me. I fended off a real humdinger with that the other week!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now