Talk

Advanced search

Suede leather leggings

(13 Posts)
MrsFlorrick Mon 22-Dec-14 14:37:55

Bought some. The suede ones from All Saints sort of a greyish colour. V nice.

What do I wear on top?? I've got several ankle boots which work but very unsure what to wear on top.

I' am 5'11" and a size 10 to 12 (size 11 if such a thing exists). I'm pale blue eyes and blond hair and early 40s

Ideas pls

MrsFlorrick Mon 22-Dec-14 14:51:12

These suede leggings. www.allsaints.com/women/leggings/allsaints-fulton-legging/

MrsFlorrick Mon 22-Dec-14 15:36:54

Can I wear a fine knit fitted jumper? I have several but most a camel coloured which I don't think would work??

MrsFlorrick Mon 22-Dec-14 18:21:27

No onesad?

mowglik Mon 22-Dec-14 21:16:07

sorry no help but i love those leggings! the colour is gorgeous..maybe try it with a slightly sparkly fine knit for contrast as the leggings are quite matt

I've seen camel and grey done before looks great if you add a few more grey accessories to tie the colours together

MrsFlorrick Mon 22-Dec-14 21:36:06

Mowglik. grin Thank youthanks

I have a very fine sparkly knit long sleeve top and a sparkly knit tank top to wear under (very sheer) from last spring season at White Company.

I have plenty of camel sweater and jumper type things. Naice cashmere ones. Just not sure about the camel and grey.

The leggings don't look very grey until you put something as warm as camel next to it and then they look dark grey.

Not sure about sparkly knit in the day time though. A bit much??

mowglik Tue 23-Dec-14 00:11:27

not sure if pinterest link will work but i love this outfit - the colour contrast looks nice but not clashy iykwim

www.pinterest.com/pin/402087072951718106/

yes i agree sparkly is a bit much for daytime but it will make a nice go to outfit for evening outs.. otherwise i think fine knits or soft textured jumpers would complement the leggings nicely

hope you enjoy them id love a pair like that but too spendy for me atm!

MarshaBrady Tue 23-Dec-14 00:16:44

Lovely colour. How about a cream / off-white jumper?

MakeMeWarmThisWinter Tue 23-Dec-14 09:31:54

They are beautiful! Seriously gorgeous.

For evening - a cream silk shirt and silver jewellery

For day - I'd go slouchy knit rather than fitted, a loose merino cowl or turtle neck in black or cream?

I think no to camel. Cream would be fine.

FrugalFashionista Tue 23-Dec-14 09:42:27

I see this color a lot in Italy. The classic pairings are soft white and cream, blush, pale fig and pale/faded denim blues (a good scarf/accent color), sometimes navy too.

MrsFlorrick Tue 23-Dec-14 09:45:23

Makemewarm. grin Thank you.

I don't have a cream top/jumper. I do have a loose chunky knit taupe jumper. Just worried about looking a bit too bulky on top withit.

MrsFlorrick Tue 23-Dec-14 09:47:06

Fig. I do have some blush tops and blue/faded blue colours.
They are more summery type tops but I suppose I could wear a cardigan. Over it??

Lonelynessie Tue 23-Dec-14 13:33:35

Nothing really to add, but they are stunning - seriously wow!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now