Talk

Advanced search

Are Wolford tights worth the money?

(7 Posts)
UnMasterChef Sun 21-Dec-14 21:36:17

I'm watching the Apprentice, and just keep wondering, are Wolford tights worth the money? How are they different from M&S multipacks? Do they ladder easily?

CMOTDibbler Sun 21-Dec-14 21:40:26

They are lovely, but as a tights destroyer, I will go with Falke, Trasparenze, Levante prices and enjoy the difference from M&S. But any more than that makes me so aggravated when they get pulled by boots/my handbag etc

Lilymaid Sun 21-Dec-14 21:46:45

Velvet Deluxe opaque tights definitely worth the money as they last for years and fit well, but I'd also hesitant about the more sheer tights as I have laddered many pairs on their first use (mainly the better M&S ones) when putting them on.

FrugalFashionista Sun 21-Dec-14 21:49:15

No.

TreadSoftlyOnMyDreams Sun 21-Dec-14 21:50:56

Yes. I've got a pair of black opaques that are two years old now ... At least

Eastpoint Sun 21-Dec-14 21:58:24

I have some Wolford velvet deluxe which are 17 years old, they are good.

I also have some of their sheer tights which I wear to v smart events. I wash them by hand.

tanya1010 Thu 25-Dec-14 22:21:29

Yes, as already said velvet deluxe are lovely tights, same goes for satin opaque. They last for ages and are really comfy and look nice. I personally swear by neon 40. Again very hard wearing and comfy, and nice on the leg. I have heard it said that for look and for qiality they are the best tights you can ever buy. Twenties are also the best fishnets i have ever worn.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now