Talk

Advanced search

Where do I shop for a sunny holiday now?

(7 Posts)
Souper Sat 20-Dec-14 08:33:04

I am lucky enough to be going away for a beach type holiday in January. Following my HOC style analysis day I have thrown out all of my summer clothes and I have NOTHING left! I do have a couple of tankinis which will be fine, but I need some shorts, sundresses and a couple of easy outfits for the evenings that can look a bit glam.

I have had a very brief google around but it really isn't obvious where to buy this stuff at this time of year. Please help!

If it is relevant I am early 30s, size 12-14, classic natural style, winter colouring. Thanks

splodgeness Mon 22-Dec-14 17:27:40

Monsoon have an all year round beach section on their website, and nice things there too. Free delivery and returns at the moment too.

Celeriacacaca Mon 22-Dec-14 18:04:40

Next online, M&S online, Debenhams e.g. Mantaray has summer dresses in stock.

wintersdawn Mon 22-Dec-14 18:05:38

If you are willing to take the risk, airport shopping could be your friend.

gonegrey56 Mon 22-Dec-14 21:34:56

Boden's spring catalogue clothes out very soon, some may already be available online . Great shorts and beach cover ups usually .

marymcb Tue 23-Dec-14 11:59:37

Asos sale pages tend to have last season's clothes i.e. summer stuff in the winter and vice versa.

hellsbellsmelons Tue 23-Dec-14 12:10:45

Cheap shorts here
They have loads of cheap dresses too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now