Talk

Advanced search

dark spot remover thingy is working!

(8 Posts)
holdyourown Wed 17-Dec-14 17:56:22

I've been trying Eucerin dark spot remover as it was recommended on here- so far about 2 and a half weeks using it twice a day the spot has faded a lot, by at least half. Just reporting back as I'd tried another one before which did nothing and was quite sceptical if they even worked

laflaca Wed 17-Dec-14 18:50:17

Thank you, I've googled it and will buy tomorrow. I wasn't sure if anything like that would work without damaging my skin even more.

Bowlersarm Wed 17-Dec-14 18:56:39

Was it my thread op grin.?

If it was, or wasnt, I can report that the brown spot I had which disappeared has remained disappeared. I don't use any spot corrector potions now and it has stayed away. It's been about 6 months now.

It really was a big thing for me; I was so self consious of it, it was large and on my nose! Very noticeable and visible. Now gone.

It took me a lot longer than the time it has taken you though.

Tannitot Wed 17-Dec-14 19:13:32

Is it this one? Eucerin Even Brighter Spot Corrector? Just to confirm before buying! Thanks

holdyourown Wed 17-Dec-14 19:28:37

yes bowlersarm I think it may have been yours fsmile as I recall the OP had persevered with it for ages!
I know, I'm amazed mine's fading so quickly. Was quite noticeable before.
tannitot yes it's that one - in a little tube like mascara. Good luck!

SomethingOnceInRoyalDavidsCity Wed 17-Dec-14 20:45:39

That's interesting; I notice one of the ingredients (glycyrrhetinic acid) is derived from liquorice, which has traditionally been used for skin lightening.

Bowlersarm Wed 17-Dec-14 20:48:58

Is that unusual, davidscity? Do other spot correctors not use that ingredient?

SomethingOnceInRoyalDavidsCity Wed 17-Dec-14 21:32:41

Dunno, I just thought it was cool to see traditional/folk herbal treatments being shown to have a basis by modern science.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: