Talk

Advanced search

dark spot remover thingy is working!

(8 Posts)
holdyourown Wed 17-Dec-14 17:56:22

I've been trying Eucerin dark spot remover as it was recommended on here- so far about 2 and a half weeks using it twice a day the spot has faded a lot, by at least half. Just reporting back as I'd tried another one before which did nothing and was quite sceptical if they even worked

laflaca Wed 17-Dec-14 18:50:17

Thank you, I've googled it and will buy tomorrow. I wasn't sure if anything like that would work without damaging my skin even more.

Bowlersarm Wed 17-Dec-14 18:56:39

Was it my thread op grin.?

If it was, or wasnt, I can report that the brown spot I had which disappeared has remained disappeared. I don't use any spot corrector potions now and it has stayed away. It's been about 6 months now.

It really was a big thing for me; I was so self consious of it, it was large and on my nose! Very noticeable and visible. Now gone.

It took me a lot longer than the time it has taken you though.

Tannitot Wed 17-Dec-14 19:13:32

Is it this one? Eucerin Even Brighter Spot Corrector? Just to confirm before buying! Thanks

holdyourown Wed 17-Dec-14 19:28:37

yes bowlersarm I think it may have been yours fsmile as I recall the OP had persevered with it for ages!
I know, I'm amazed mine's fading so quickly. Was quite noticeable before.
tannitot yes it's that one - in a little tube like mascara. Good luck!

SomethingOnceInRoyalDavidsCity Wed 17-Dec-14 20:45:39

That's interesting; I notice one of the ingredients (glycyrrhetinic acid) is derived from liquorice, which has traditionally been used for skin lightening.

Bowlersarm Wed 17-Dec-14 20:48:58

Is that unusual, davidscity? Do other spot correctors not use that ingredient?

SomethingOnceInRoyalDavidsCity Wed 17-Dec-14 21:32:41

Dunno, I just thought it was cool to see traditional/folk herbal treatments being shown to have a basis by modern science.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now