Talk

Advanced search

Those horrible lines that go down your cleavage- get rid?

(20 Posts)
pinkfrocks Wed 17-Dec-14 17:28:50

My cleavage is ok-ish- not crepey- but I have those horrible lines that you get when you sleep that run at an angle like V and stay there.
Been applying serums and creams though not every night- I know fillers would work but not that desperate yet.
Anyone got rid of them ever?

dexter73 Wed 17-Dec-14 17:56:10

Sleep on your back.

pinkfrocks Wed 17-Dec-14 18:07:31

Impossible!

Did you know we turn over and move position 60 times in a night?

Even if I started off on my back which i couldn't, I'd not be there in the morning.

peasandlove Thu 18-Dec-14 08:42:40

I sleep on my back all night

Only1scoop Thu 18-Dec-14 08:45:16

Try to sleep on back....I use 'this works' cleavage cream it helps slightly.

darkestnightbeforechristmas Thu 18-Dec-14 09:34:19

Its probably sun damage
you need to apply sunscreen to this area every day its exposed - just like you should your face if you want to slow down the wrinkles
if its recent its entirely possible its still reversible
and not factor 15
50 - even in winter

specialsubject Thu 18-Dec-14 11:46:41

I was also going to say sun damage - you should always keep this area covered or under lots of high factor suncream.

you won't fix what has already happened without surgery, so don't waste money on the potions, they do nothing.

pinkfrocks Thu 18-Dec-14 12:33:19

No, it's not sun damage because I always cover up.
It's vertical lines from the way my upper chest creases when I lie on my side at night.

CiderwithBuda Thu 18-Dec-14 12:34:55

A friend gets hers Botoxed.

missmartha Thu 18-Dec-14 12:36:07

Learn to love them, I have.

H2OWoe Thu 18-Dec-14 12:38:52

You don't need surgery FFS, that's utter nonesense. Fillers yes, IPL yes. Have both done two or three times in an 18 month timeframe and the lines should be pretty much erased for good. Always always use high protection sunscreen in the area when the skin is exposed to light. It's not a big deal but topical creams won't sort it out, fillers and IPL will, job done.

Greengardenpixie Thu 18-Dec-14 13:17:49

Yeh,....learn to live with them. They are you now! I have a crappy looking neck and i just ignore it now. Things will gradually get worse as i age and thats life. I will make the most of me now.

KittyB52 Thu 18-Dec-14 13:21:03

I use silicone 'plaster' things called Silcskin. They do work for me, even if I forget to wear them overnight and only put them on for an hour or so in the morning when I wake up.

It's not sun damage with me, it's definitely from sleeping on my side, the lines are worse in the morning and gradually fade throughout the day.

Perdita123 Fri 19-Dec-14 16:06:37

I have the same lines also caused by big boobs and sleeping on my side. In the future I might get fillers but for now when I want to look decent I use sephora face and body foundation on my chest and cleavage. It works really well, just apply it with a big foundation brush. I also use it for the red bumps on my arms. Main thing is getting the right shade which can be tricky as the lighting in their shops is so poor. Get a couple of testers first. I use a different shade in winter to summer.

RojaGato Fri 19-Dec-14 16:41:04

My mum used to put on surgical tape on whilt she slept so the skin didn't fold.

RonaldMcDonald Fri 19-Dec-14 17:47:45

bra in bed?
martine mccutcheon swears by it <well it is christmas>

SqueezyCheeseWeasel Fri 19-Dec-14 17:51:35

Something like an aha toner overnight (liquid gold or similar) and a hyaluronic moisturiser in the morning to replump the skin.

southeastastra Fri 19-Dec-14 17:53:47

does no one use one of those night bra things?

MrsJuice Fri 19-Dec-14 18:18:06

Rodial stuff really works.
Pricey, but works.

bluewisteria Fri 19-Dec-14 20:49:45

Rosehip oil, it is incredible!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now