Talk

Advanced search

Rapid lash - red eyes

(7 Posts)
whereismagic Wed 17-Dec-14 12:34:16

I am not sure about it, it might be that with age skin around my eyes is getting thinner. But I noticed that having used Rapidlash for a couple of months my eyelids look redder. Certainly, if I overload a brush and some liquid seeps onto the bottom lids it leaves red spots. Do all lash serums have this effect? I am otherwise very pleased with it, my lashes are a lot longer and look great with mascara on.

hellsbellsmelons Wed 17-Dec-14 13:20:29

Some people will have a reaction.
Some to more or lesser extent.
The company I used to work at made something like this and 25% of people got red eyes!

xmascrackered Wed 17-Dec-14 13:48:38

I used to use this, but stopped using it because it's so bloody expensive! I have been tempted to repurchase, but actually I got a bit of a reaction too. Not redness, but my lash line was itchy and dry. Yes, I certainly got the bambi look and actually, thinking about it, that's another reason I stopped using it. My lashes were bordering on being too long.

I think if the redness continues OP, you should stop using it.

meltedmonterayjack Wed 17-Dec-14 18:59:55

I only used it twice before my eyes started going red and runny. Was v disappointed as had high hopes for it.

whereismagic Wed 17-Dec-14 19:53:44

I've just found some reviews on internet saying that redness might be permanent. I hope not. shock It was just so amazing to have decent lashes and to spend little time making them presentable with mascara.

Swimmingwithsharks Wed 17-Dec-14 23:44:56

My sister used one of these products ( sorry, don't know which brand), her eyelashes and eyebrows looked lush and shiny...and then she had an allergic reaction and rubbed out loads of eyelashes! Suffice to say, she doesn't use the product anymore and I am not tempted to try.

LeoandBoosmum Thu 18-Dec-14 00:42:16

You should stop using it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now