Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

brows...

(6 Posts)
saveahorserideacowboy Wed 17-Dec-14 11:24:48

Having recently discovered the difference tinting and an eyebrow pen can make to my face I am now wondering if I may be er bordering on scouse brow. I am fair skinned with red (dyed) hair. Finding it difficult to get it right. Any tips?

UncrushedParsley Wed 17-Dec-14 14:09:36

Looks fine to me.

hauntedhenry Wed 17-Dec-14 16:31:47

Looks OK to me, too. The way to avoid the scouse brow is not to put too much on the inner corners. Lisa Eldridge has a good tutorial.

BerylStreep Wed 17-Dec-14 16:52:17

I would second Lisa Eldridge's tutorial. She recommends suqqu eyebrow pen, which I got and it is very good. I also like Trish McEvoy's eyebrow pencil.

You have very nice brows btw.

squoosh Wed 17-Dec-14 17:21:04

I think your brows look great.

I think brows look Scouse-ish when they're overly dyed/pencilled but the big giveaway is when the inner edges of the eyebrow have right angles.

saveahorserideacowboy Wed 17-Dec-14 18:02:18

Phew thanks guys. I think tinting and penciling them in abit has made such a difference I really notice them now and wondered if I was over doing it!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: