Talk

Advanced search

Can you recommend a new perfume for a Coco lover?

(15 Posts)
GingerbreadBaubles Wed 17-Dec-14 06:46:32

I love Coco Chanel and the Chanel Allure. Also wear Philosophy Amazing Grace...what else might I like?

Not a fan of vanilla or sweet scents or mad about florals. Would love to try a new scent for Christmas.

Thank you smile

BlueEyedWonder Wed 17-Dec-14 07:06:22

I've had coco and allure in the past.
Currently wearing Estee Lauder Modern Muse and like it.

UncrushedParsley Wed 17-Dec-14 14:14:32

I like John Rochas Femme, and the black Paloma Picasso, but still where the Coco on nights out, usually.

Twinklestein Wed 17-Dec-14 17:01:53

Have you ever tried Montana Parfum de Peau?

Twinklestein Wed 17-Dec-14 17:04:54

Or Aqua di Parma (there are several)

I love Allure Sensuelle.

Tom Ford Black Orchid?

Sorry, it's White Orchid, not Black.

GingerbreadBaubles Wed 17-Dec-14 17:45:43

Which Aqcua di Parma is nice? Like the Iris but not on me. Tom Ford sounds good

HmmAnOxfordComma Wed 17-Dec-14 20:22:03

I wore Coco for about 15/20 years and now wear Narciso Rodriguez For Her (edp not edt as they smell totally different). Gorgeous, musky and similarly 'grown up' to Coco but different enough to make the switch worth it.

Botanicbaby Wed 17-Dec-14 20:41:10

I'm a Coco lover too but fancied a change. Second Estee Lauder Modern Muse.
I also love Chance (the original) and the eau fraiche version (tendre is sweet I think).
for everyday wear I love the variations on Clarins eau Dynamisante, not floral or sweet at all.

GingerbreadBaubles Wed 17-Dec-14 23:26:18

How about Miss Dior? Worth a sniff?

BeaLola Thu 18-Dec-14 00:11:08

Estée Lauder Knowing ?

LeoandBoosmum Thu 18-Dec-14 01:10:52

Coco Noir - beautiful but doesn't work for every one's chemistry, so spritz first. Seems to be one of those that women are not too impressed with or love.

peasandlove Thu 18-Dec-14 08:57:42

I wore allure for years. Have lately been wearing miss dior le perfume. Also try the lancome la est vie belle (or something like that) it reminds me of allure

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now