Talk

Advanced search

Jumpsuits - yay or nay?

(10 Posts)
Onetwothreebanana Tue 16-Dec-14 22:33:44

What's your opinion on jumpsuits with high heels to wear to a wedding?

Anyone seen any nice ones?

mewkins Tue 16-Dec-14 22:38:28

I am thinking the same for a wedding in January. Problem os I am quite long in the body and 5ft 7 so need to find a decent length one. Warehouse seem to have some nice ones in at the moment.

Onetwothreebanana Tue 16-Dec-14 22:41:49

I am also tall and long in the body
Tried one on in H&M that gave me camel toe shock
Tried a nice one on in Reiss but it was ££££.

mewkins Tue 16-Dec-14 22:44:46

Yes, that's a problem and not a great look! Phase eight seem to have a few but I reallyneed to get to the shops and try some on.

Hodorsbitch Wed 17-Dec-14 07:45:31

Massive Yay- I wore a dark green lace one from Zara to work Xmas do and felt great and it was really comfy. There are loads in Zara and I also got a black trouser jumpsuit which is really flattering.

Onetwothreebanana Wed 17-Dec-14 16:44:25

Oh will check out Zara

QueenQueenie Wed 17-Dec-14 17:15:28

I'm wearing this from cos right now. I love it (not for partying in but for lounging about in...).

YoullLikeItNotaLot Wed 17-Dec-14 18:14:03

I like them in theory and can easily look smart enough for a wedding. They're awful on me though.

MrsPeacockDidIt Wed 17-Dec-14 18:50:01

I love them but they don't love me. I tried 4 in phase eight but they all looked awful on me. Mind you I'm 5'2 and a size 14 with big norks so think I was dreaming that they would good on me.

Doobigetta Wed 17-Dec-14 19:19:41

The 70s kind that are fitted on top and wide-legged on the bottom, yes- they can be very elegant and glamorous. The kind that ate fashionable now, that are slouchier all over and cuffed at or above the ankle, no. Not that there's anything wrong with them for other occasions, but I don't think they are formal enough for a wedding.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now