Talk

Advanced search

Bourjois 123 foundation

(8 Posts)
yazzy85 Tue 16-Dec-14 19:21:51

Does anyone like this foundation? I have been using it for a month after reading about it on here and love it!! It's natural looking and great on my oily skin..I think I love it even more than my Double Wear Light shock

Cocolepew Tue 16-Dec-14 19:46:12

Not me but my 13 yo DD does. Its excellent at covering her spots, which are particularly bad leading up to her period. It's really natural looking, I keep meaning to try it myself!

sksk Tue 16-Dec-14 19:50:22

Do they have a good shade selection? I need something with a yellow base (I'm a shade 3 inDouble Wear Light and Natural/4 in Bobbi Brown).

OHolyShite Tue 16-Dec-14 19:52:43

It's a nice foundation just not for me as it's terrible on dry skin. Also, I've read lots of complaints about it oxidising quickly.

I love their Healthy Mix foundation and, for Summer, the 123 Perfect CC cream. Both fantastic.

yazzy85 Tue 16-Dec-14 20:23:13

Yes its yellow based and fantastic on oily skin. I am suprised how natural it looks and it actually feels lightweight on skin. I use #3 in Double Wear Light and am wearing 53 Light Beige in the 123 Bourjois.

Girlsbrigadewashorrible Tue 16-Dec-14 20:52:33

I am using the gel serum version in shade 53 and I love it.

StarbuckGalactica Wed 17-Dec-14 04:37:46

I usually use the Healthy Mix foundation but I'm at the bottom of the bottle now. Might give that 123 stuff a whirl, does if have good coverage?

yazzy85 Wed 17-Dec-14 10:16:01

StarbuckGalactica It does have very good coverage but probably best if your skin is combo to oily, would not recommend it for drier skins.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now