Talk

Advanced search

BaByliss Big Hair 700W Hot Air Styler - any good for fine hair?

(8 Posts)
StormyLovesOdd Tue 16-Dec-14 13:26:43

I have chin length poker straight, mostly one length, bobbed hair. I would love to get more volume into my hair as its really fine and soft, do you think this would help?

TheBatteriesHaveRunOut Tue 16-Dec-14 13:42:53

I'd love to know this too.

The only way I can get volume into my hair is if I stick my fingers in a socket....

StormyLovesOdd Tue 16-Dec-14 14:09:06

Batteries - don't think I haven't considered it fgrin might have to resort to a hat like this for the Christmas works party.

Birdy28 Tue 16-Dec-14 14:46:01

I was given one a few years ago. I also have very fine, soft & poker straight hair.

It didn't make any difference to my hair no matter how hard I tried with it. My hair just ignores any attempts to be styled and was flat again within the hour despite lots of hairspray hmm

StormyLovesOdd Tue 16-Dec-14 16:34:13

Thanks bird - I thought as much, I would so love to have bouncy hair, oh we'll... May as we'll save my pennies.

Littlehomebird Tue 16-Dec-14 16:49:10

I bought one last year used it 3 times & gave up. It didn't make much difference. I find that blow drying then putting in Velcro rollers works best for volume.

CarpeJugulum Tue 16-Dec-14 16:51:09

My hair is fine, albeit with a natural wave/curl and I love mine. Hair is short bobbed.

TheFutureMrsB Tue 16-Dec-14 17:03:27

I love mine, on offer in Asda for £20 at the moment. I bought one last week and have used it loads. It works best on very nearly dried hair.

My hair is really fine and flat but this has made a big difference.

So impressed I bought another for my mum for Christmas fgrin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now