Talk

Advanced search

Best bra to create cleavage - small 30F with wide splayed boobs!

(22 Posts)
RubyBoobies Tue 16-Dec-14 03:59:07

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

RubyBoobies Tue 16-Dec-14 03:59:40

RubyBoobies Tue 16-Dec-14 04:02:59

WishUponAStar88 Tue 16-Dec-14 04:22:50

I'm 30DD and the wonderbra works well for me smile

RubyBoobies Tue 16-Dec-14 06:00:59

SorrelForbes Tue 16-Dec-14 06:13:12

The Bravissimo Satine could work well.

RubyBoobies Tue 16-Dec-14 08:36:15

HazleNutt Tue 16-Dec-14 10:11:25

Have you tried Freya Deco?

mowglik Tue 16-Dec-14 10:41:39

panache tangos are good like that, i like my boobs to be more pushed in too as it creates a slimmer silhouette. if I'm buying online i just zoom in on the pic to try and gauge how wide that bit is

also bras with side panels also push the boobs in i had one for my wedding and they really gave my boobs a nice shape

NeverFreezeLobsters Tue 16-Dec-14 10:42:33

Which wonderbra is best? My boobs sound similar!

I'd second the Satine, it's very good for wider breasts.

Also worth trying the Curvy Kate padded plunges

SteppingonLego Tue 16-Dec-14 18:03:45

I'm this shape and plunge bras work best on me. I like Bravissimo Satine, Freya deco and Lepel fiore plunge. Satine doesn't give amazing cleavage but really comfortable.

Amethyst24 Tue 16-Dec-14 20:22:19

I'm a similar shape. I find moulded cups are an absolute disaster, and for some reason all Wonderbras and most Freya bras seem to be moulded atm. Agree Panache Tango plunge is pretty good. When you're looking for bras online, look for ones that have the same seaming as that, as it's the seams that give the shape.

ygritte Tue 16-Dec-14 20:33:57

I like the Bravissimo Satine. I have mostly Freya, which are good, supportive front facing and subtly in your face bras but this style is strangely working for me. I'm now a 28ff after children so needed some direction wink.

Passthecake30 Tue 16-Dec-14 21:09:46

Another vote for the satine to bring them together

RubyBoobies Mon 22-Dec-14 08:18:46

Cat2014 Mon 22-Dec-14 08:21:05

I have boobs a similar shape, albeit a different size, and I found a great bra in primark!

RubyBoobies Mon 22-Dec-14 08:24:09

I've had that one, and it worked well for a wide set friend too. It's not so much the narrowness of the gore but finding one where the cup depth is in the right place to hold you pointing the right way -if the cup depth is in the wrong place the cleavage will disappear!

FamiliesShareGerms Mon 22-Dec-14 09:10:08

Yes, you want a plunge bra (as little across the bottom as possible and straps that you can tighten a bit more than usual so you can "hoik" upwards. Not sure that you will get touching boobs without some additional padding at the sides, but you can get a cleavage. Wonderbra are the best at this but Debenhams have a pretty good range of these and their own so if there's one near you go and try a few on

MaybeDoctor Mon 22-Dec-14 09:30:50

As above, I read in a Trinny and Susannah book that if you want 'one off' cleavage, buy a bra in a smaller cupsize, then shorten the straps/loosen the back so that it sits higher up than usual. Not for everyday!

I have done this and variants thereof depending on the shape of a dress and it works quite well.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now