Talk

Advanced search

Choose me a watch please!

(5 Posts)
MakeMeWarmThisWinter Mon 15-Dec-14 15:44:53

DH is buying me a watch for Xmas - I like this Skagen best I think but I'm only looking online so need to go to a jeweller and see how it looks on. I also like this Marc Jacobs one and this Tissot which is probably a bit too classic. I like the chunky look but in a small version iyswim - no Michael Kors big beasts for me.

Any other ideas for brands I could look at? Sub £150, silver, simple but modern.

MakeMeWarmThisWinter Mon 15-Dec-14 15:49:58

I really like the look of this Triwa Lansen but it's a unisex watch so I think probably too big irl.

Maverick66 Mon 15-Dec-14 16:15:05

I love the Tissot one. I can recommend a look at the DKNY range it's along lines of Tissot perhaps a bit cheaper. Sorry can't link :-(

bishboschone Mon 15-Dec-14 17:37:17

I love that triwa Lawson one , I have a Michael Kors watch which I love and it's not massive in reality .

thetooththewholetooth Mon 15-Dec-14 17:41:36

Agree with what bishboschone said. The triwa Lawson one is lovely and I also have a Michael kors one which is bigger than is normally choose, but I love it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now