Talk

Advanced search

Laser Lipolysis

(5 Posts)
MistressDeeCee Mon 15-Dec-14 13:59:06

So..Im having a course of 3 sessions. 2 this week & 1 next week. I hate my flabby stomach (the rest of me is ok). Apparently they use laser pads and you don't need any recovery time. Has anyone had this done? Im now paranoid that a huge christmas dinner will undo the good work - Im planning not to overload with carbs tho. Will I have to exercise daily like a mad thing until after the new year so as not to undo the good work? In fact..WILL it do any good?! Im curious...

Fabulassie Tue 16-Dec-14 07:08:32

I'm curious, too!

MistressDeeCee Mon 05-Jan-15 13:05:07

Well, it worked...not brilliant results, but goodsmile

Almost 2 inches off my stomach, thats with the lipo sessions plus 10 minutes on "Flabelos" machine afterwards. Im going to do it again in June as a "summer top up"

MrsFlorrick Mon 05-Jan-15 13:09:17

Was that from one session?? And how much was it?? grin I need this!!

MistressDeeCee Mon 05-Jan-15 17:51:35

It was 3 sessions of Laser Lipolysis which I got for £49 via Groupon. I was sceptical to be honest but, it worked for me! Its more of a "kickstart" when you're planning to improve your eating habits.

You have the 2 sessions close together within one week, then final session the following week. After each session they put you on the Flabelos machine to help the results.

Check Groupon they'e still got loads of offers on there, and you can always read up reviews separate from that, to make up your mind

To be honest Im just going to go to another salon in June and book another 3 via Groupon, as its more financially viable for me. But there are longer term packages on Groupon also at the individual salons so they'll advise you when you're there smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now