Talk

Advanced search

Celebrity perfumes

(10 Posts)
Stopmithering Mon 15-Dec-14 13:04:33

So, 11 year old DD is in my thoughts here.
Was considering some (cheap) perfume for Christmas present
Are any of the Britney / Beckham type 'perfumes' actually in any way acceptable for a young girl?
Have seen a very wide selection at Asda but they are all plastic wrapped so no idea how they smell.
Any recommendations?

OHolyShite Mon 15-Dec-14 13:07:03

The Britney Fantasy is ok. As is Katy Perry Purr. Too sweet for me but perfect for tweens.

Another tip, the Gwen Stefano Harajuku Lovers perfumes are great for this. Affordable, quirky packaging complete with doll lids and the scents are pretty nice. DD always wants to spray mine!

Stopmithering Mon 15-Dec-14 13:19:46

Fab, thanks for the tips, the Gwen Stefani ones look ideal.
Will see what I can now get hold of ....

CointreauVersial Tue 16-Dec-14 00:11:40

How about something from Jack Wills / Gilly Hicks / Hollister? They do lots of body sprays and perfumes and the brands might appeal.

bluesbaby Tue 16-Dec-14 01:01:25

The Britney Spears perfumes are lovely, one of the best celebrity perfumes there are imo.

Haushinka Tue 16-Dec-14 01:18:22

I have Britney Spears Fantasy . Think it's that one, bright pink gem covered bottle. It's a really nice smell.

Cheesymonster Tue 16-Dec-14 06:26:17

I wear Britney Spears Circus Fantasy (blue bottle) and get loads of compliments!

wannabestressfree Tue 16-Dec-14 06:28:46

The Gwen stefani perfumes are lovely smile I have lots of them (and keep the bottles).

springlamb Tue 16-Dec-14 06:29:36

Taylor by Taylor Swift is lovely.
Has a really nice bottle too.
DS bought DD some for her 13th a few weeks ago.
£17.50 on Amazon.

kerstina Tue 16-Dec-14 12:31:13

I smelt Rhianna's Rebel perfume and it was lovely. I had no idea it was hers until I asked an assistant.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now