Talk

Advanced search

No 7 protect and perfect serum

(8 Posts)
ehwhat Sun 14-Dec-14 23:27:04

Hi All

I've been using No 7 protect and perfect advanced serum for about 2-3 weeks now, but finding the lines around my eyes seem to have become more pronounced since starting to use it, rather than less.

I'm 41 and have had a couple of noticeable lines under my eyes for years, but since using this serum I seem to have developed a few extra and the ones I had previously look much more obvious! sad

Has anyone else found a similar thing with this serum? If so, is it a case of getting worse before it gets better, or should I just stop using it before I ruin my skin completely?

Sorry for all the questions, but getting desparate! I don't want to even up even more wrinkly than I started!

ehwhat Mon 15-Dec-14 14:11:06

Bump? Is it only me then? sad

DrankSangriaInThePark Mon 15-Dec-14 14:42:31

I have used it on and off for years and tbh it's one of the few products I repeat buy as I can really notice a difference!

ehwhat Mon 15-Dec-14 14:47:37

Thanks. Do you use it with or without a moisturizer? I don't normally use moisturizers as I don't like the feel on my skin.

pinkfrocks Mon 15-Dec-14 15:51:44

serums are not moisturisers so that could be why your skin is drier- or it could just be old age smile

You need to use a moisturiser- it won't remove wrinkles but it will stop moisure escaping.

ehwhat Mon 15-Dec-14 16:39:28

Thanks pinkfrocks, however, I've only noticed the new lines since using the serum (I didn't have them before!). Since I can't believe that lines suddenly become worse over just 2 weeks, I was wondering if there is something in the serum which could be irritating to my skin.

pinkfrocks Mon 15-Dec-14 17:32:47

Yes, I knew you meant that- it could be drying out your skin.

I think it contains retinol which is an irritant. I prefer Olay serums - Regenerist- and cheaper off Amazon.

Greengardenpixie Mon 15-Dec-14 18:12:17

It is a great product. I used the serum and the moisturiser. Makes a huge difference to my skin. May actually go back to using it. Its great.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now