Talk

Advanced search

What does your 11 year old (year 6) wear?

(9 Posts)
Homepride1 Sun 14-Dec-14 21:56:24

Just wondering after a convo I had today with my bf regarding his 11 year old son, who is big for age very tall and slim looks more like a 13 year old!

I was little stumped as I have girls but in my experience (friends boys etc)

So what do they tend to wear and also what shoes?

Gorja Sun 14-Dec-14 21:58:30

Dresses, always dresses either bare legged or with leggings. Finished off with bright pink DMs or fake ugg like boots in blue. For school I make her wear black boots, but always a dress, summer dress or pinafore.

Will not wear jeans or trousers or skirts.

CocktailQueen Sun 14-Dec-14 22:01:02

Leggings. Cropped fluffy jumpers. Leather jacket. Skater skirt and tights. Or do you mean boys?!

GaryBaldy Sun 14-Dec-14 22:02:01

DD is very girly but won't wear dresses. She lives in leggings, jeans, or shorts over tights.

On her feet are fake uggs, trainers or high tops.

Thankfully she is not into brands yet like some of her friends who are in Superdry or Hollister t-shirts ALL the time.

Chocolateteacake Sun 14-Dec-14 22:02:41

Jeans, skinny trousers, shorts (hidden in this weather), t-shirts (ditto), converse all stars (also hidden).

That child either doesn't feel the cold or has no sense of appropriate clothing for the weather. I swear he wanted to wear flip flips to 'dress down Monday' tomorrow.

marne2 Sun 14-Dec-14 22:07:36

Dd is a Tom boy and geek, she wears boden jogging bottoms, leggings or combat trousers, she has a new pokemon t shirt which she is glued too and she loves her Next ugg style boots. She doesn't really care what she looks like but wouldn't be seen dead in a dress or anything flowery.

Homepride1 Sun 14-Dec-14 22:08:35

Sorry I didn't make it clear what does 11 year old boy wear

redskybynight Sun 14-Dec-14 22:10:28

Combat trousers and a short sleeved Tshirt (hates jumpers and long sleeves and anything tight). Trainers. He likes T shirts that have pictures of things like Minecrafts/Skylanders/Star Wars on. No interest in brands (yet).

Chewbecca Sun 14-Dec-14 22:12:30

Jeans and t shirt, normally striped. No labels, no cartoons.
Feet are size 7 so no kids shoes sadly, trainer boot thingies from geox.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now