Talk

Advanced search

Can someone steer me toward a new scent please??

(7 Posts)
Linguaphile Sun 14-Dec-14 14:41:05

I want to change things up a bit--have been wearing Coco Mademoiselle for years and have decided I want something new. I tested Chance Eau Fraiche and quite liked it, but perhaps it's a bit boring and possibly summery? Scents I've worn in the past (don't judge me!) include:

Miss Dior Cherie
Burberry London
Gucci Envy
Estée Lauder Beautiful Sheer
Clinique Happy (in my early teens)

queenbrunhilda Sun 14-Dec-14 14:47:18

Try putting these into Nose's clever diagnostic - will throw up some related ideas.

melonribena Sun 14-Dec-14 14:53:01

I love georgio Armani,,diamonds!

GeorgieB89 Sun 14-Dec-14 14:53:02

Here you go:
perfumesociety.org/fred/
The Perfume Society have a very user friendly search tool. The link should take you to suggestions based on Coco Mademoiselle.

ScooseIsLoose Sun 14-Dec-14 15:05:37

Gucci guilty is nice as is viktor and Rolf le eau de mega (nothing like flowerbomb)
I have b by balenciaga on my Christmas list

LeoandBoosmum Sun 14-Dec-14 15:57:18

I hate Angel by Thierry Mugler but Angel Innocent (you can only buy it on their UK website...not sure why they made is an onlie exclusive) is so beautiful:
www.mugler.co.uk/innocent-eau-de-parfum/M010301001.html?start=1
Here are some info and reviews:
www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Thierry-Mugler/Innocent-709.html

From the US website (15 reviews to read):
www.muglerusa.com/innocent-natural-spray/M010301001.html#BVRRWidgetID

yazzy85 Sun 14-Dec-14 17:53:26

In the winter I like Dior Addict or Hypnotic Poison. Summer I wear J'adore. I used to also wear Coco Madmoiselle but find it gives me a headache now too strong.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: